Register NOW for the special upcoming events at Point Avenue!
*Our event implement strict measure to ensure attendances and students’ safety in the spread of COVID-19 pandemic
Instructor: Ms. Hyewon Rho
- Head of Debate Program – Point Avenue
- Head Coach of Team Vietnam for World Schools Debating Championships (WSDC) 2020
- Co-Coach of Team Korea for World Schools Debating Championships (WSDC) 2014-2019
- Time: 10:00 – 12:00, Saturday, September 12
- Place: Point Avenue – Long Bien Office: No. 60 Chu Huy Man St., Phuc Dong Ward, Long Bien Dist., Hanoi
- Time: 17:00 – 19:00, Thursday, September 17
- Location: Point Avenue – Cau Giay Office: 2nd Floor, CT1 Yen Hoa Park View, No. 3 Vu Pham Ham St., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
Registration Fee (lunch/dinner included):
- 100,000 VND for students who is studying or used to study at Point Avenue
- 300,000 VND for non Point Avenue students
This special workshop will introduce brainstorming methods used in competitive debating. Students will be able to apply their new skill in analyzing complex issues and creating effective solutions. The workshop will be led by Ms. Hyewon Rho, the Head of Debate Programs and Point Avenue and the Head Coach of Team Vietnam for World Schools Debating Championships.
The aim will be to provide the young & talented teens the opportunity to develop 21st century skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity through debate.
The workshop will be in English, and is limited to a maximum of 12 students. Parents & students please register at: http://bit.ly/PA-SpecialDebateWorkshop2020
- Time: 9:30 – 11:30, Sunday, September 13
- Location: Point Avenue Long Bien: 60 Chu Huy Man St., Sai Dong New Urban Area, Phuc Dong, Long Bien
- Time: 9:30 – 11:30, Sunday, September 20
- Location: Point Avenue Cau Giay: 2nd floor, Yen Hoa Park View CT1 Building, 3 Vu Pham Ham St., Yen Hoa, Cau Giay
Guest speaker: Dr. Myles Lynch, Ph.D. from the University of New Hampshire
Continuing the Apollo-11 dream of space exploration 50 years ago, this Mid-Autumn Festival, the “Journey to the Moon” with the spacecraft “SPACE – PA” did create various challenges and activities for the whole family on this trip.
Hands-on activities for children aged 5-9 years old:
🤖 Coding Challenge through space with Dash the robot
🌙 Solve Engineering Puzzles to build a Tower to the Moon
🏮 Explore the topic of Environment and Recycling by making lanterns
🎭 Unleash your creativity by decorating cardboard masks
Parent Workshop: “How to nurture your child’s creativity?”
This workshop will be hosted by Dr. Myles Lync, who primarily works in Education with a focus on the intersection of creativity and motivation among young children in various work and school contexts. Dr. Myles Lynch also has 7 publications in international peer-reviewed academic journals and has taught University level courses with a focus on natural resource management, outdoor education, and educational psychology.
Register for free tickets now at: http://bit.ly/PA-MidAutumnFestival2020
We can’t wait to welcome you to Point Avenue!